Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 12, 2021

    My Discon III schedule

     

    I’m really going to do it this time. I’m going to attend a con, and not just any con, but DisCon III, the first Worldcon to be held in Washington, DC, since 1974. They even let me participate in the program. This may be a mistake. But you’ll only know if you check it out. All the deets can be found at DisCon3.org. Meanwhile, here are my panels:

     

    Wednesday, December 15

    4 PM, Forum Room (In-Person)

    What to See in DC

    Sarah Avery, Joshua Bilmes, Matt G. Leger (Moderator), DW “Lemur” Rowlands, Jean Marie Ward

    Listen to the locals. We’ll tell you all the cool stuff to see in Washington, DC, and the close in suburbs. You don’t want to miss this!

     

    Saturday, December 18

    1 PM, Kress (Virtual)

    Unsolved Historical Mysteries

    Emad Aysha, Kate Heartfield, D.W. Rowland, Steven H. Silver (moderator), Alan Smale, Jean Marie Ward

    Where is Punt? Where is Cleopatra buried? Who was Jack the Ripper? What happened to the Minoans? If you had access to time travel, which burning questions and unsolved mysteries from history would you want to solve?

     

    Sunday, Dec 19

    I PM, Capitol Room (In-Person)

    Reading

    I’ll be sharing the hour with David D. Levine, the Andre Norton Award-winning author of Arabella of Mars, its sequels, and lots of short stories. And as always, there will be chocolate.

     

    Hope to see you there! 😊

    No comments: