Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 11, 2019

    "The Wrong Refrigerator" Happy Dance

    It's official. (I mean it's in Locus Magazine. You can't get more official than that, right?) I can now happy dance in public. "The Wrong Refrigerator" is one of the finalists in the novelette category of this year's Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine Readers Awards! I still can't quite believe it. Big thanks again to Sheila Williams for believing in the story. For those of you who didn't catch it the first time around, here's a link to the PDF, courtesy of Asimov's. And if the story inspires you to nominate it for one of those awards I mentioned yesterday, why I'd have no objection at all. ;-) If not, that's cool, too. I'm grateful to everyone who thought enough of the story to name it in their Readers Poll ballot. It's an honor to be on the same list with Nancy Kress, Ian R. MacLeod, Kristine Kathryn Rusch and Allen Steele

    No comments: