Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 16, 2015

    The Baltimore Book Festival and me

    For the second year in a row, the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America (SFWA) has invited me to participate in the Baltimore Book Festival, September 24-26. *user rubs hands in anticipation and utters a muted "Mwahahaha!" then looks around guiltily and hopes no one saw*
    This year, you can find me in the SFWA tent for two full hours on Friday afternoon (September 24). My schedule is:

    4 PM
    Find your new favorite author
    Four writers, one hour. Prepare to be surprised and intrigued. Readers: Anatoly Belilovsky, Robin Wyatt Dunn, KM Szpara, Jean Marie Ward

    5 PM
    When sci-fi and fantasy get sexy
    It's not all ray guns and unicorns... join our writers to talk about the hotter side of science fiction and fantasy. Panelists: Kelly Harmon, Carmen Maria Machado, Emmie Mears, KM Szpara, Jean Marie Ward (Moderator)

    Not only will these panels give you a chance to sample the wit and works of some great authors, you'll get to hear me read a bit from "Cooking up a Storm" from Tales from the Vatican Vaults, which is only available in the UK--or in the few places I happen to be speaking. It's gonna be fun. Looking forward to meeting you there!

    No comments: