Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 24, 2013

    Picturespicturespictures!

    I'm back, with a first look at Ben Fogletto's amazing cover art for Hellfire Lounge 4: Reflections of Evil, coming in August to a bricks-and-mortar and online bookseller near you.

    Hellfire Lounge 4 Painting

    And if that weren't enough, Edd Coutts has done a stunning job of capturing the moment when Eddie Woodhouse meets the Luftwaffe on the Hindenburg. Yep, "Glass Transit", my contribution to the anthology, features Eddie and Ducky "Duke D'Or" Orr, everybody's favorite hard luck sorcerers, on Nazi Germany's biggest flying bomb. Don't say you weren't warned.

    The scene on the bridge

    And I've posted pictures of RavenCon! The short version can be found in my Thursday Thirteen for Beyond the Veil. But there's more, lots more, on my Flickr page. Enjoy!

    #

    No comments: